GENERAL SERVICE AGREEMENT | ART INSTALLER NETWORK LLC
BY USING THE SERVICES OF ART INSTALLER NETWORK, you agree to the terms set forth here by Art Installer Network LLC:
Definition Of Services
1. Art Installer Network offers services which integrate and automate the process of installing art. Services include billing, file sharing, event notification, signature verification and product documentation which are combined with a 3rd party scheduling portal to improve the efficiency of having an art project installed. These services save AIN clients time and money with these services. Art Installer Network does not perform art installation services.
Responsibility for Independent Contractors
2. The art installation professionals are introduced here are independent contractors. Nothing contained in this General Services Agreement creates a partnership, joint venture, employer/employee, principal and agent, or any similar relationship between the parties. The installer has no authority to, and shall not act as an agent for or on behalf of the Network or represent or bind it in any manner. Further, the Network is not responsible for any damages to the art being installed or the premises in which it is being installed. If an installer does not attend a scheduled project, the Network will inquire of another installer to complete the project. The Network will not be responsible for expenses incurred by a non-compliant installer. Conversely, if a project is delayed by a construction timeline, shipping schedule or a production delay, the Network will not be responsible for expenses incurred by the installer. AIN is not responsible for damages incurred by an independent installer, by the trucking company, the client or the end user.
3. The Network has standardized prices for the installers who use our billing services. Prices are calculated with the client’s written order form as a guide. If the amount of work is more than what is detailed in the order, the client will be responsible for any additional labor charged by that contractor. If the contractor’s labor charge was underestimated due to Network calculation errors, the Network will be responsible for the difference between what was estimated and what is paid to the contractor. If additional time to complete a project is required due to factors outside the control of the client (broken elevator, traffic, etc.) that labor is not billable by the installer.
4. It is the intention of the Parties to this Agreement that this Agreement and the performance under this Agreement, and all suits and special proceedings under this Agreement, be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without regard to the jurisdiction in which any action or special proceeding may be instituted.
5. If any provisions of the Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Agreement.
Art Installer Network, LLC